terre des hommes Deutschland e.V. is an international children's rights organisation that has been successfully fighting against the hardship and exploitation of children and young people since 1967.
Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion in 2022, terre des hommes has been supporting partner organisations in Ukraine. There is now a network of 20 partner organisations with which projects in the areas of humanitarian aid, psychosocial aid and empowerment of children and young people are being implemented. Within the framework of another project funded by the federal government, further humanitarian needs of children and their families in different regions of Ukraine are to be met together with five partner organisations.
For the implementation of the project terre des hommes is looking for the following person as soon as possible
Project Coordination Officer
Part-time at 75% for a limited period of 14 months.
- Coordination of the activities of a total of 5 partner organisations
- Processing of project results, communication to relevant (political) actors
- Contact person/communication with the funding agency
- Preparing the factual and financial reports together with the assigned case worker
- Implementation/support of monitoring and evaluation measures
- Completed studies in a relevant field or comparable qualification
- Very good written and spoken language skills in Ukrainian and English
- Ideally basic knowledge of German
- Experience in project management
- Advantageous: experience in the management of public funds
- Experience in political work, knowledge of and networking in Ukrainian civil society
- Willingness to travel to the project partners in Ukraine on business trips
- a meaningful job in a motivated and collegial environment
- value-oriented leadership
- an attractive salary with a collective agreement based on the TVÖD, including employer-funded company pension scheme, Christmas bonus and 31 days leave
- an easily accessible place of work, either in Berlin, Osnabrück or remotely, the team ideally requires your presence in the Berlin office for about 2-4 days/month
- a working week of 28.8 hours, which can be flexibly arranged
- A project-based position for a period of 14 months with the option of extension if new projects are taken on.
You do not meet all the requirements of the position? Convince us that you are the right candidate! We also welcome applications from career changers.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application with CV and letter of motivation promptly at jobs@. tdh.de
The application process will be ongoing as we receive suitable applications. We plan to fill the position by 15 June 2023, subject to final approval by the funder.
We also implement our international child protection policy in our everyday work. Therefore, we expect the willingness to work according to the child protection guidelines of terre des hommes and require an extended police clearance certificate when hiring.
Diversity is important to us. We welcome applications from people regardless of their ethnic, national or social origin, gender, disability, age or sexual identity.
Join our team and send your application to:
terre des hommes Deutschland e.V.
Personalreferat, Ms Janine Boldt
Ruppenkampstr. 11 a